Buytimeshare.co.za is provided to you by Websense Internet Solutions cc to use as a marketplace to sell, buy or rent timeshare or co-ownership properties privately.
The service is not limited to proivate individuals but is available to companies that buy/sell/rent vacation properties.
As a buyer or renter, you are strongly advised to do your due diligence on the advertisier by making use of the contact information provided by the seller and to make any other inquiries necessary to satisfy yourself of the ligitimacy of the advertiser.
As an advertiser you agree to the advertiser conditions when you signed up and created a profile, the general terms you agree to as an advertiser are as follows.
- You are the owner or are authorised by the owner of the timeshare to advertise the unit/s.
- The units have not been banked with any exchange organisation, points system or club.
- You have confirmed with the resort that the units are available for occupation.
- No foul or otherwise inappropriate language will be tolerated. Ads in violation of this rule are subject to being removed immediately and without warning. If it was a paid ad, no refund will be issues.
- No racist, hateful, or otherwise offensive comments will be tolerated.
- No ad promoting activities that are illegal under the current laws of this state or country.
- Any ad that appears to be merely a test posting, a joke, or otherwise insincere or non-serious is subject to removal.
- We reserve the ultimate discretion as to which ads, if any, are in violation of these guidelines.
As a condition of your use of Buytimeshare.co.za you agree that you will not:
- violate any laws;
- violate the Posting Rules;
- post any threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene or indecent material;
- post or otherwise communicate any false or misleading material or message of any kind;
- infringe any third-party right;
- distribute spam, chain letters, or promote pyramid schemes;
- distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm Buytimeshare.co.za or the interests or property of the users;
- impose or contribute to imposing an unreasonable load on our infrastructure or interfere with the proper working of Buytimeshare.co.za;
- copy, modify, or distribute any other person’s content without their consent;
- use any robot spider, scraper or other automated means to accessBuytimeshare.co.za and collect content for any purpose without our express written permission;
- harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, without their consent;
- copy, modify or distribute rights or content from the buytimeshare.co.za website, services, applications or tools.
- bypass measures used to prevent or restrict access to Buytimeshare.co.za.
Nothing in these terms shall limit our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation, or for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or the negligence of our agents or employees. You agree not to hold us responsible for things other users post or do.
We do not review users’ postings and are not involved in the actual transactions between users. As most of the content on Buytimeshare.co.za comes from other users, we do not guarantee the accuracy of postings or user communications or the quality, safety, or legality of what’s offered.
In no event do we accept liability of any description for the posting of any unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene or indecent information, or material of any kind which violates or infringes upon the rights of any other person, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable law.
You acknowledge that we cannot guarantee continuous, error-free or secure access to our services or that defects in the service will be corrected. While we will use reasonable efforts to maintain an uninterrupted service, we cannot guarantee this and we do not give any promises or warranties (whether express or implied) about the operation and availability of our sites, services, applications or tools.
Accordingly, to the extent legally permitted we expressly disclaim all warranties, representations and conditions, express or implied, including those of quality, merchantability, merchantable quality, durability, fitness for a particular purpose and those arising by statute. We are not liable for any loss, whether of money (including profit), goodwill, or reputation, or any special, indirect, or consequential damages arising out of your use of, or inability to use Buytimeshare.co.za, even if you advise us or we could reasonably foresee the possibility of any such damage occurring. Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of warranties or exclusion of damages, so such disclaimers and exclusions may not apply to you. Despite the previous paragraph, if we are found to be liable, our liability to you or any third party (whether in contract, tort, negligence, strict liability in tort, by statute or otherwise) is limited to the greater of (a) the total fees you pay to us in the 12 months prior to the action giving rise to liability, and (b) 500 South Afrian Rands.
If you have a dispute with one or more Buytimeshare.co.za users, you release us (and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) from any and all claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known or unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
By using Buytimeshare.co.za, you agree to the collection, transfer, storage and use of your personal information by Buytimeshare.co.za on servers located around the World. You also agree to receive marketing communications from us unless you tell us that you prefer not receive such communications.
If a dispute arises between you and Buytimeshare.co.za, we strongly encourage you to first contact us directly to seek a resolution. We will consider reasonable requests to resolve the dispute through alternative dispute resolution procedures, such as mediation or arbitration, as alternatives to litigation. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org