|Sleeping capacity (sleeps how many)||6 sleeper|
|Private bedrooms||2 bedroom|
A peaceful retreat nestled alongside the tranquil Magalies River; Magalies Park is situated on 120 hectares of scenic parklands. This prime destination is set on the foot of the Magaliesberg Mountains and combines the best of nature with the best of leisure activities and accommodation. If you’re looking for a great new place to spend time with the family whilst surrounded by the beauty and tranquillity of nature, look no further than Magalies Park. For the sheer number of facilities and experiences on offer, Magalies Park is considered one of the most desirable resorts in the North West Province. Golf, swimming, tennis and much more all on this resort. Besides the full week during the July school holidays, ownership gives you free day passes to spend time here for picnics and sport throughout the year.
Of course this week can always be swopped for any other resort in SA or international.
Ownership is not limited to any timespan.
Popular Ads Overall
- Peninsula Hotel – Cape Town, 2 Bedrooms, Week 41, Unit 412 – FOR SALE (3222 views)
- Dikhololo – Brits, South Africa – 1 Bedroom, 4 Occupants, Flexi Week, For Sale (1877 views)
- La Montagne Unit 204 Weeks 13 and 14 (1 to 15 April every year) (758 views)
- EASTER – Club Mykonos Langebaan – 6 sleepers from 19-22 April for as little as R7500.00 for the weekend! (756 views)
- Sanbonani – week 52 (4-11 January 2019) for rent (750 views)
- Week 8 (22 Feb – 1 Mar) for sale PLUS 3 additional weeks anywhere / anytime… (738 views)
- Castleburn – Underberg, South Africa – 1 Bedroom, 4 Occupants, Weeks 1 – 52, For Sale (731 views)
- Umhlanga Cabanas – week 16 to 23 March 2019 for rent (692 views)
- Drakensburg Sun week 28 ( 13 July 2019-20 July 2019) (658 views)
- Formosa Bay – week 27 – 6-13 July 2018 for rent (585 views)